Looking for parts for my 93 YJ, need a computer, engine harness and printed circuit for...

Hello,

I am looking for some parts for my 93 and 89 YJ, if you have any of them please contact me .. I need:

- A PCM computer, can be from a YJ or Cherokee anywhere from 91 to the 95 models, just not a Grand Cherokee, I bought one computer from one and it does not let the engine run, Grand Cherokees have a security or Sentry key which won't let the engine run, so far I have not been able to find out how to bypass that. So I need a computer so that i can drom the new 4.0 in my 89 YJ.

- Need an engine harness for a 4.0 HO from either YJ, Cherokee, or Grand Cherokee..

- Need the printed circuit board for the main instrument cluster in a 91-95 YJ, mine is corroded and has stopped working, bought another used instrument cluster but it was even worse and does not work completely, need just the printed board or the whole cluster as long as it is 100% in workingcondition.

- Need an AX 15 good or bad for spare for my 93 YJ.

Willing to pick up or pay shipping,

please contact me directly at

snipped-for-privacy@usa.net

Thanks

Miguel Londono.

Reply to
Miguel Londono

computech in Houston sells reman cpu's for 150-200 bucks and they are returnable if they dont work.. only place I know of like that on electrical they charge 30 for returns though

Reply to
Jeeper