Waiting for BFG AT KO's

There isn't one store with 4 around here.

I've got 2 places trying to scout out 4 nice round ones...

Happy Holidaze!

Reply to
Scott in Baltimore

TWC in houston has a lot of them

Reply to
Jeeper

Houston is pretty far from Baltimore...

Reply to
Carl

I've got a 2 PM appointment on Friday. That place has a 200% price match guaranty for 30 days. Another place has them for $9.01 cheaper and I can print that page from the net. I'll return Saturday with the printout and I should get about $72 back. If I show them that page tomorrow, I'll only get back half of that.

OK. Bring on the snow any time after Friday afternoon!

Reply to
Scott in Baltimore

Reply to
The Merg

Scott, you better double check that price guarantee. Some tire stores will only "price match" or "price guarantee" actual retail dealers/stores prices and will not match internet prices.

Tom

Reply to
mabar

The other store is right up the street from the first one. It's a real store.

Reply to
Scott in Baltimore

There is nothing like a fresh set of meats for the holidays!

Reply to
Scott in Baltimore

from the first one. It's a real store.

Reply to
The Merg

You don't. It's all pavement now. You wait for snow.

Reply to
Scott in Baltimore