RIP vanilla coke

Can everyone go to

tell them we want our vanilla coke back? The new black cherry vanilla coketastes like shit. Power in numbers... Thanks!

Reply to
Scott in Baltimore

That's next on my list of things to accomplish in life; taste shit; so I will know what to compare it to. :) And I imagine it all tastes like chicken, for I know what chicken tastes like.

Reply to
LQQkIE YONDER

I gave them my opinion too. Fred

85 GW

Reply to
Fred V.

I especially like my Vanilla Coke mixed with a shot or two of Captain Morgan ...

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Maybe it will be like the "New Coke" fiasco. They'll bring it back as "Vanilla Coke Classic".

Reply to
Frank_v7.0

Coke, brought to you by the Darrell Chemical Company, makers of 245 Trioxin and other wonderful flavor additives. :)

Reply to
DougW

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Were?

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

I can see it now: _Attack of the Zombie Soda Jerks VI_. Each drum of Trioxin will contain a real live dead zombie, soaking in Vanilla Coke Classic. Because of a product-placement deal, all the zombies will be driving Libertys on their way to a mega-big box store to attack the humans. Because of threats of lawsuits, the mega-store location for the movie will be called a "Vvall-Mart".

I'm doing a little study of the current wave of zombie movies (with an eye to /possibly/ writing something about it), so it amused me greatly to see your Trioxin reference.

Reply to
Lee Ayrton

Wow!... you are lucky! If this post would have been by someone new you would have seen "off topic" comments and references to the RAMJ+W Charter.

Reply to
JimG