How to tell if our 04 Aztek have side airbags?

We just bought a used one and wonder how to tell if it has side air bags. Thanks.

Hi, Check the sides of your front seats. If you have side impact airbags you will be stitched into the seat. Look in your manual also that should list all the featues your aztec has,,,,,,

Reply to
Brooke of Shadows

Monte Carlo's have a little 4x3 plastic cover on the side of their seats. Other cars I've seen little tags sewwd to the side of the seat indicating the vehicle is airbag equipped.. Kind of like a Levi tag on the jeans pocket.

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~294,757 miles_~_~_

~~~The Former Fleet ~~~

Harry Face