Trailmaster steering stabilizer instructions.

Hi All, I recently bought a Trailmaster twinshock steering stabilizer from Ebay, when I recieved it, it didnt have any instuctions with it, I looked on the trailmaster website but I couldn't get any instuctions from there either, has anyone got a set or know were to get a set from? thanks in advance.

Johnny Kebab

Reply to
Johnny Kebab

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

I know this doesn't answer your question, but this happens a lot when you buy things over eBay.

When askign questions about the item, always ask about install instructions and hardware.

As far as your install, why not call your local offroad shop and ask them?

NT

Reply to
Hey There