2000 XJ Front Staybar Bushings/Steering Stabilizer

I am looking to replace the front swaybar bushings on my wife's 2000 XJ Classic. I see different part numbers listed in Quadratec (23mm, 25mm,

28mm, etc.). What is the difference between the different mm sizes. I know there are different colors too.

In addition, the steering stabilizer is leaking. Is there a Rancho bolt on replacement for the XJ. I found what looks like the OEM part at quadratec but nothing else. I have the Rancho on my 97 TJ and it has held up pretty good. The OEM didn't last very long on either vehicle.

I might just be retarded and can't find it though.

Thanks GP-TJ

97 TJ 00 XJ
Reply to
GP-TJ

L.W.(ßill)

So the difference is the diameter of the swaybar itself? If that is right I will have to measure it before I order.

Definitely replace the steering stabilizer:>

God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O> mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

GP-TJ

The Rancho steering stabilizer should be the same one used on your TJ. If not, I know you can buy one as I have one on my '98 XJ... I bought it from 4Wheel Parts and with installation it was about $60.

-- Taylor

'89 Audi 200 '03 Audi S6 Avant '98 Jeep Cherokee Sport

Reply to
Just Taylor