HT Stabilizer

We offer the range of HT Stabilizer, HT inbuilt Stabilizer manufactured in compliance with international quality standards using high grade raw material.
For more information visit on :http://www.htstabilizer.com /
In article <b5b2d63b-aead-44e7-b881-c007b7f2cef3

Actually, I have no intention of connecting my VW to a high tension power line. I think if that should happen a HT inbuilt stabilizer would not be much help in any event.
How about solid fuel rocket boosters? Do you do those? Has to fit 2012 Passat ...
{wanders off, muttering something about brain-dead spammers}
On 3/13/2013 06:29, Servo Kon wrote:

And that has to do with automobiles, how exactly?
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com says...

only in that he's a drive-by spammer.
He doesn't react to replies though. Last time I made some jokes about an HT stabilizer might come in useful if you hit a high voltage power line ... no reaction. I guess he doesn't read usenet.
-P.
On 3/13/2013 15:30, Peter Huebner wrote:

Right, you have to CC it to the email address :-P