Wiper Module Location - 92 Cherokee Sport

Thank you in advance.

Wipers on my dear old 92 Cherokee have on (high) or off. They will not self park. From goolge searches, I suspect a faulty module.

Where exactly might I find this module located in this truck?

Thank you.

Reply to
klalani

It sits on (held down with velcro) on the lower dash panel about 1.5 inches to the left of the steering colum. Just pull the unit off the velcro and then pull the connectors off. if your wires are tight and dont have much play you can undue about 10 screws and drop the lower dash panel. (this is the panel that is below the seering colum and runs the full width of the J**P.

I'm not sure how much the stearler charges for the unit, but if it's expensive let me know I have a couple used spare's we can work out a price on.

Cheers Snow...

snipped-for-privacy@thenuancegroup.com wrote:

Reply to
Snow

Sonw, Thank very much.

If its bad, count on me conatcting you for the repalcemnet.

~K

Snow wrote:

Reply to
klalani