cherokee sport

evening men, any input into the cherokee sport model from like 98 til whenever they quit making them.. need something like it but dont want the grand cherokee. thanks john jr

Reply to
john

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Yup, my 97 sport, AC evap, changed myself, not a difficult job just time consuming. Directional signal switch, fuel tank sender unit, Catalitic converter and muffler, rear brake shoes, lift gate struts. Right side ball joints, sway bar bushings, all the usual stuff. Love the Jeep; Kick ass sound system, real easy to work on! and yes cruise control and factory fog lights wire harness from

All other parts from
30% off list

Reply to
Dave Best

1.Drivers window motor(warranty) 2.Transfer case output seal(did it myself about $30) 3.Blower resistor ($40) 4.Oil pressure switch ($30) 5.Transfer case switch,dash indicator ($26)

Easiest vehicle I have ever worked on. Minor stuff,mostly electrical. If I could I would buy another.>

Reply to
DANFXR
1/20/05 18:47:010, john any input into the cherokee sport model from like 98 til

Bought an XJ Sport new in '99. Cruise control replaced under warranty. Driver side window regulator replaced under warranty. A/C evaporator replaced Aug '04 $809.46 I still don't understand why they quit making them. I'd buy another one when this one wears out ... but that won't be anytime soon.

Rick

Reply to
HeBjeepN