2004 Optima Climate Controll

Just wondering if anyone else might have this situation:

In the winter, regardless of the outside temperature, my A/C will come on and stay on. I can have the inside thermostat set at 80 degrees and the outside temperature can be in the 30's and after about 20 minutes, the air conditioner will come on. The dealer has changed the control unit and the humidity sensor but the problem still exists. The dealer just tells me to keep raising the temperature inside.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks, Mike

Reply to
Michael Mastergeorge