89 Range Rover - "thermostat" for the air conditioner?

I posted a question on where to find a repair manual and was referred to a Haynes. So I'll check and see where I can get a Haynes.

However while I pursue the book, does anyone know where the "thermostat" for the air conditioner is located? I've traced the electrical problem past the "high pressure cut-off switch" on the "high side" of the system and the next control element is the "thermostat."

Reply to
Bill