p38a pdf workshop manuals ?

Are they out there and if so how do I get them ? thanks

Reply to
Chris Gear

Did you want the whole vehicle or just specific parts?

Have you tried the LR Service Manual, ie the actual book? Surely it would be easier to read and work with :)

:)

Elwyn

Reply to
Elwyn York

I have both for the Disco. For reading prior to the job, the actual book is brilliant (much easier than reading a screen). I then find the same pages in RAVE, print those pages and blu-tak / tape them to the back of the 101 for easy reference whilst oily.

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

I am going to order a hard copy but a pdf would be useful until then ! ages ago some body sent be a few pages via email but I didnt buy my p38 until friday and I havent worked on it yet !

Which for me is a record a whole saturday withou getting covered in oil grease and dirt !

Reply to
Chris Gear

Chris,

Email me off-group with your home address and I'll send you a copy :-)

Regards Steve G

email addy: s.goodfellow@idon'tlikespam.blueyonder.co.uk - remove the obvious Regards Steve G

Reply to
SteveG