Roof lights x4

Can anyone advise me on the best way to wire up 4 spotlights on the roof of my defender 90? What is the best way to bring the wires in from the roof? I already have the wires, lights (mounted) and 2 relays (30 amp), TIA, Ian.

Reply to
Ian Hamilton

Hmm, on my Series 3 Lightweight I had a thin peice of piping held to the side of the window frame that had the wires in it. Of course you could probably find something to be more low profile...

Elwyn

Reply to
Elwyn York

on our 90 we have a snorkel and the wire runs up the side of that Richard

Reply to
Richard

Ian low profile ? I don't think so LOL !

Peter R. (Yes, Ian, him...)

Reply to
Peter R.

option , also like the idea about the pipe, will experiment a little this afternoon, Ian

Reply to
Ian Hamilton