'06 ES330 Noise

I hear low pitched humming/whistling noise from the front right side of my '06 ES330. The noise is something like what you hear when you blow air into a big plastic bottle. The pitch doesn't change. It's always low and not so loud, but it's there. What could it be?

Reply to
Fidelis K

Noises are very difficult to diagnose without actually hearing them. Humming/whistling noises can come from the action of the tire tread on the pavement; wheel bearings; CV joints; differential bearings; accessory drives like the power steering pump, alternator, AC compressor, belt tensioner, & pulleys; from electric fans; and wind noise. Since a 2006 car is likely under warranty, my recommendation is to go back to the dealership and go on a road test with someone from the service department so that they can hear the noise you are concerned about.

Reply to
Ray O