Humming noise

94 Bonneville. I get a humming noise in the front end after going 30 mph. It gets louder the faster I go. I replaced the wheel bearing 3 months ago on the suspected side, I replaced the axels on both sides 10 months ago. I just replaced both tires. (They were worn on the sides pretty bad.) any suggestions?
Reply to
Dano57

Might be the other front wheel bearing.

Harryface

05 Park Avenue, 23,653 mi. 91 Bonneville LE , the black table in the garage.
Reply to
Harry Face