engine bolt patters 400-430-300?

I have a small project car (Fiero) I know... I just like them... and instead of a chevy V8, I was thinking about shoehorning in a 300 Lexus or the V8 400-430? does the 400-430 share a bolt pattern with the 300 regarding transmissions? I have available a 5 speed manual trans for the 300, would it bolt up to a 400 or 430? I need to install the

400-430 transversely so the 300 trans would be my choice if it can bolt up. I would have to make a flywheel, but that is not too much trouble for me. And if I can get that far, how would anyone reccomend installing the computer? is it possible to run a 430 computer with a manual trans?

thanks in advance.....

Reply to
john smith