LS460 Idle Pulley Hub Problem?

My dad's idle pulley hubs had to be replaced after 10K miles and the brake actuator. Are these common problems? If so, Toyota's quality is taking a hit.

Reply to
dan

Warranties exists for a reason ... to accommodate the exception (well if you plan on remaining in business anyway). Tally out of pocket expenses (including YOUR wasted time, of course) after 100K. It is really the only fair evaluation.

Reply to
Jerohm

At least the LS a few years back felt too much like a Camry. There's just nothing special about it engineering wise. So you can say it's just a Camry with leather seats that's not worth the money you handed Toyota. Of course, YMMV.

Reply to
johngdole

Whether one likes the LS or not, I think you are the first person to ever say that the V8 RWD LS is like a FWD Camry.

Reply to
Ray O

They both have a steering wheel and four tires.

This clown is the same guy who thinks there's a Lexus model based on the Corolla.

While mcbrue has been the most negative poster around here, I think this johngdole is trying to dethrone him. He's already proven he's the most ignorant.

Reply to
DaveW

It doesn't help one's credibility much either.

Reply to
Ray O