New Lexus owner

Greetings Lexus owners!

I have purchased my first Lexus, a 2013 Lexus RX350 FWD with 16K miles.

I have owned three Camrys, a Sienna, Avalon over the years and decided I wanted an SUV this time. The Highlander is too big and the RAV4 is too small. I drove many other brands but couldn't stand the noise level or ride so I splurged for a RX this time.

If there are any pointers or suggestions you would like to offer please do so.

I pick up the vehicle from the dealer Friday after it passes their certified status and the blemishes are fixed. Looking forward to driving my new car and being part of this group.

Reply to
badgolferman

No pointers particularly, but welcome to this group!

Reply to
Smarty