Sirius Sat Rado

Hi .. I have a '96 LS400 ... I want to have a new radio installed which can access Sirius Sat. Radio .. as display is gone on the OEM radio so this would be a good time to replace it. Any suggestions on a satellite radio? Thanks for the help ..

Reply to
ragebco

The two competing services, XM Radio and Sirius, are basically 2 peas in a pod. Very similar services. I have XM because I liked the receiver options offered at the time.

Be sure to go to a high end custom shop, not Best Buy or any of the big retail chains. Best Buy's installers are amateurs and butchers. They won't have a clue how to put a custom system in your Lex. without butchering the dash.

Reply to
New Owner