Olds Bravada Radio Locked Have "Code"

hello all I have a 99 Bravada and the radio locked up after I disconnected the battery to reset a code. I checked the radio and got 952 963 in that order and called and the code I received is 1174. Problem is, I can only enter 3 digits to unlock the radio 174 and 117 don?t unlock it. Any help would be appreciated.

Reply to
croftynsteph

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: >

Shep