55 plate ford focus rear indicator bulb replacement

I'm heading off to see my mum a little later. She has a 55 plate Ford Focus automatic.

The rear indicator bulb has blown, she has asked me to fit a new bulb.

Could someone give me some simple instructions how to change the bulb

- the lights seem high up on the body next to the top half of the tailgate - is there access from inside the car to the bulb, or is it changed externally?

Hints and tips appreciated.

Thanks

Noz

Reply to
Nozza

there is an internal knob to undo and one screw from the outside, the cluster then pulls backwards. I like to put some masking tape around the lamp (on the paintwork) to protect because sometimes they stick and come out in a rush !!! When refitting put some grease on the 'peg' and on the screw.

Reply to
Mrcheerful

Thanks for the info - very useful.

Noz