Ford Focus Clutch Noise?

Hi all

I have a Focus 1.8TDCI estate '09. Occasionally I am getting a noise when setting off (i. e. engaging power through the clutch) - it's something between a shreak and a creak and occurs maybe once in 3 miles of town driving.

Can anyone suggest the cause and likely repair cost please - East Yorkshire location?

Thanks

Phil

Reply to
thescullster

sounds like the dual mass flywheel is letting go, around 800 - 1000 for the whole job at an independent using pattern bits.

Reply to
Mrcheerful