Hard Water Scales On Chrome

There were some hardwater scales on the grill and front bumper of my

380 SEC from the garden sprinklers. Out of curiosity, I tried Easy Off BAM, and it seems to work well, but I am not too sure if it is safe for the plastic parts under and adajacent the chrome.

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance ...

Reply to
williammaw

Try Coke or Pepsi, not to drink but on the affected areas. Then wash the car...er vehicle. The Easy Off shouldn't hurt the plastic but wash the car afterwards with either technique.

Reply to
Don.

Reply to
williammaw