'00 Wagon looking for a good home

Hi,

I'd normally not post stuff like this, but I'm kinda leaning towards not letting a Benz be bought by someone who may not appreciate them.

Details:

2000 E320 Wagon. 138K Champagne. Leather interior. Located in Houston, TX. 2nd Owner. Lovingly maintained at local indie Merc shop Still under extended warranty plan for another year.

Contact me as in the sig and I will be happy to give details.

Thanks, WS

Reply to
WS