123 4 dr

I was told my 84 300D needs a new exchanger, aux fan, and a recharge to make my ac run again. What does he mean by an exchanger?

Add pictures here
✖
Probably means the condensor in front of the radiator.
The condensor is a heat exchanger. It changes hot gas vapor back to a liquid by dropping its temperature. #612 here: http://www.detali.ru/cat/oem_mb2.asp?TP=1&F 3130&Ma7%2E912&GAr2%2E118405&GMq6%2E005++++++++++++++717%2E400&cat"2&SIDƒ&SA=+56266
Why do you need one?
Why do you need a new aux fan?

make
Add pictures here
✖
Yes I meant the two parts in front of the radiator. The original grille must have gotten tapped because it has been replaced, The electric aux fan was missing and the ac condensor looks bent, but may be functional. The radiator is fine. I drove it last summer without AC, and the temp guage never got above 80c

Add pictures here
✖