123 TE Rear Springs

Can I use a pair of 123-230E saloon rear coil springs on my 123-230 TE (estate) ? I understand that the TE set costs more than the saloon set.

Wagon weighs more in the rear end... and because of the limited quantity made, the demand is not that great. Also, I thought majority of the wagon has hydropneumatics in the rear... if so, I beleive the kit gives you all necessary hardwares to convert.