190D - 1984 (Mfg.Oct 1983) injection pump

RE: 190D - 1984 (mfg.Oct.1983) 2.2 litre #201 chassis I am asking this for my friend who has a MB but no PC I have a PC but no MB ;-(
His Question is:
Injection pump 1. Vacuum port high idle (he knows that) 2. Vacuum port shut off engine (he knows that too) Question: on top is a, what looks like a adjustment screw (for what is that screw???????)
anyone who has a exploded view drawing a copy of that drawing would be terrific and would help a lot. You could mail (copy exploded view) as an attachment or post it somewhere on the WWW, please give the URL
My address is Spam protected to reach me replace the "someone" with " KarlSig" snipped-for-privacy@shaw.ca
Thanks (from Chilliwack, BC) in advance
--
KarlSr

Ich habe eine Frage bei der Einspritz Pumpe beim MB Type 190D - 1984 (mfg.Oct.1983) 2.2 Liter #201 chassis befindet sich ist oben eine Einstellschraube, sieht wenigsten so aus hatt jemand eine Ahnung fuer was diese Schraube ist? Fuer eure hilfe ware ich sehr dankbar und danke im voraus von Chilliwack, BC . Westkueste von Kanada
zu e-mail nimm das [someone] raus Karlsig[someone]@shaw.ca