ford 6.9 injection pump

I have a 86 6.9, the injection pump broke the arm off the right side of itself ( i believe its the advance arm) Is this a common problem? also, is it somthing i can repair without rebuilding the whole pump? If anyone knows of a parts diagram online it would be greatly appreciated. I cant find any parts in the valley, but im sure somthing came out of the bottom side as it pours diesel all over the valley. Pump was installed 33k miles back and i just dont wanna put the cost of a new injection pump in the truck. (its a ugly truck been well abused) TIA John

Reply to
JohnB

Repost this to

in the 6.9L IDI section. I cant picture that pump right off the top of my head. I am a PSD guy not an IDI guy.. LOL The guys in there are EXTREMELY knowledgeable and I am sure they can help ya out..

Ford Tech

Reply to
Ford Tech