190e wiper problem

Hi, whenever I turn on the headlights my wiper starts, even when it is turned off. I have a 1988, 190e 2.3 MB. when i turn off the lights the wiper stops.
Anyone knows why?
There's a rubber "nipple" on the bottom of our sl's gas tank. It was leaking gas and when I reached up to check it out there was a fuse that popped out. The leaking stopped and I'm confused as to what this fuse is for.
There's a rubber "nipple" on the bottom of our sl's gas tank. It was leaking gas and when I reached up to check it out there was a fuse that popped out. The leaking stopped and I'm confused as to what this fuse is for.
On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 16:20:26 GMT, "JoAnne"

Sounds like a makeshift drain plug.

That's NOT the gas tank. It is the spare tire well. The rubber thing is a water drain. The fuse just fell into the drain.
Am I the only one confused here?
--
R Green
Tech Support