1986 500SL Spec

Hi. I am thinking to buy used 1986 500SL and looking for some information on engine. Does 500SL have same engine as 560SL? I am particularly concerning about horsepower. If somebody know the spec
or good Internet site, please let me know. Thank you.
The 560 SL was made only for North America (U.S. & Canada), Japan, and Australia. It had a 5.5-liter V8 with 227 hp SAE net. No other SL model was available in the U.S. from 1986 to 1989.
The 1986 500 SL was not available in the U.S. It had a 5-liter V8 with 245 PS ECE.
Best regards, Danny