1987 260E tachometer not working

Hi all, I have removed all under dash panel n checked all wiring connection but tach still not working .Is there a fuse /relay or other problem causing Tach failure. Thanks in advance
joey
Yes, there is a fuse for it too.
Hi Tiger, I check the fuse #5 which is ok.Anything else I can try to get my tach working .Thanks in advance.
joey