Peugeot headlights not working

Hi

I have a 1987 Peugeot 309 GE which, after washing, I have found that the lights (main, dipped, side and rear) no longer work. All other circuits are OK, and the car drives fine. I have cleaned up the contacts on the two earthing points in the engine bay and also checked the fuses but to no success. The only thing I cannot find is the relay for the lights, it's not on the fuse board. The Haynes manual is not really a massive help. Before I take it to a garage can anyone suggest anything??

TIA

Jamie

Reply to
Jmscnt