1991 300SE Brake Rotors

Could someone give me instructions or a link for replacing the rear brake rotors on a 1991 300SE? Thanks.

Very easy... with caliper out... and there is an allen screw on the rotor must be removed... then use a hammer and whack the rotor where the hub is until it falls out.
MMM.... someone being a copycat here??? using my email address too? I hardly come here anymore but man... a copycat?!
Mmm... but you know... it does sound like me... I probably did write it although the date is kinda messed up.