1991 300SL soft top

I've just purchased a 91 300SL, and have found a broken arm on soft top. It is attached to the mid strut on the passenger side just above the door. Does anyone know if this can be replaced without a major
ordeal? #2--- How do you get to the fog lamps to change them? #3-- My third brake lamp won't work. I've changed the bulbs, and checked what fuses I can find, in the trunk and in the front. Does anyone have any ideas?