91 300SL Rim Question

Hi, I ran into a 4X4 wood scrap someone dropped on a freeway, anyhow my front rim bent and cracked pretty bad,so now I need a new rim, or two. Anyone know where might get one or two at a reasonabe price, or for that matter not so reasonable. I have the OEM rim's with the fifteen slotts on the outside, alloy finish, 16 inch , the number (I believe) is 8JX16H2 ET 34 . Theres lots of numbers on the inside of the rim, this looks like the only one relating to tire size.

Reply to
Ron Schimes

There are tons of them on ebay... very reasonbly priced.

Reply to
Tiger

I would also check your local craigslist if you have one.

Reply to
me