1991190E 2.6 Service Manual

I can't seem to find any repair manuals or Service Manuals on a 1991 190E 2.6 MB...I usually can find Haynes some what helpful or Chiltons too. I would like something more in depth. but would settle for these mentioned.
Can some one guide me in the right direction...Thanks in advance, Ken

Look on toronto.craigslist.org