1995 W202 C280 AMG transmission problem

hello good people can you please help me.I have a transmission problem on m y C280,it has a 722424 gearbox.the car started jerking on takeoff and when
driving felt like it was slipping on gears.after 3 days of driving like th at it lost drive,doesn't engage forward when u put in drive only engages re verse. What could be the problem good people?please help.