Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2002 E-320 driver side visor
The visor on the driver's side makes a very loud "crack" when closed from the half/full open position; otherwise no sound. This seems to happen regardless of the angle, extension or inserted in the...
3
3

Navigation: can't input specific address??
I recently acquired a 2000 S500, and I've found that while the navigation system will let me input a specific address (house no.), it then forces me to choose from a list of address ranges (e.g.,...
6
6

Buying advice, earlier 320 or later 240
Hi, noticed that 2001 or so E320's can be about same price (high 20's CDN) as a few year younger and less milage C240's. Mileage of 320 is around and 75k km and should not really be an issue. Which...
3
3

FS on eBay: Genuine AMG Aero 1 Alloys
Actually nothing to do with me at all, I picked up an original AMG steering wheel for my 1990 sec from this seller with which I'm delighted. I know these Aero I's are a rare find and thought someone...

89 560 SL clunk
I have a suspension clunk in the front left side when turning left or right. If I zig zag down the road I can make it go clunk, clunk clunk with each turn of the wheel. What should I look for? Thanks...
4
4

OVER 150 COLLECTOR CARS FOR SALE
I currently have over 150 collector cars for sale. To view photos, go to

86 300SDL Engine Won't Shut Off
I recently stored my car for several months and prior to this I added a fuel preservative to the tank. I now must operate the emergency switch to shut off the engine. Will this problem correct itself...
6
6

A good on-line parts vendor
I tinker as well as opine so I needed some parts and ordered them from have an excellent website and good prices; my orders were shipped within 24 hours of tapping the "Order" key. I recommend this...

Well stocked places to buy hard to find parts
Hi, I am in need of advice. Need to find a place to buy parts to restore my car. Good aftermarket places that sell OEM. I have a 74 240D. I backed into something and put the first ding on the whole...
1
1

81 300sd relay identity? [pix inc]
i have 3 junk mbz books, a 126 cd i bought on ebay, and the official heating and climate control book i just bought on ebay for a whopping $129!!! have searched mb groups till i am blue in the face...
4
4

High Speed Vibration
I have a 1991 300 SL with 104,000 miles which vibrates when the cars is running between 60 to 75 mph. The vibration can be felt through the steering wheel and by a passenger. Above or below the range,...
14
14

Troublesome SLK Roof
Last year, when putting down the retractable roof, the spring/pulley system that operates the small rear deck side flap on the passenger side of my 2001 SLK broke. This week the driver side flap...

e200 transmission probs.
i've had an old E200 Auto ,1997 ( w210 i think) for about 6 months and all has been great until now. the car hasn't been touched for about a week, and when i drove it today, it won't change up from...
2
2

350 SL won't go into park...
I'm in the process of finding out whats wrong with the '72 350 SL I just bought. So far, so good. The only somewhat serious problem is that the transmission won't hold the car when its in "park"....
4
4

Starting Problem
I have a 1989 190E 2.6 Automatic About a month ago I turned my car off after some highway driving, a couple minutes later I tried to start it again and, at first... I had to keep turning the key on...
5
5