300E idle too slow

Folks,
My 300E is staling at less than 500 rpm, it's not possible to turn no more cw the sensor plate position, btw the car seems to be too rich too. I'm wondering if a pot adjust can help to accelerate a bit the
idle. TIA,
Renato
Idle speed control is electronically controlled. So there are several parts involved. I would test the EGR valve first to see if that is good or bad... when it is bad, you will have erratic idling problem.