300TD Interior Trim Pieces

Group, Does anyone have a source of new or used interior trim pieces for an 85 300TD? I'd prefer, of course, cost wise, used stuff. However if new isn't absurdly
priced, that would be fine. This ain't a show car, but I'd like it to look resonable. All the trim around the windows has curled up and died. The two "downpieces" "pillasters" by the tailgate are curled up as well. The color is that dark tan. I don't know the real name yet. Appreciate any pointers, a new old diesel owner, Adysthemic
I have found the dealer prices erratic on interior trim. The fake wood stuff is astronomical, but sometimes the plastic stuff is cheap. I do cabinetry work as a part of my business and so I was able to create a couple of the wood parts that had cracks in them out of solid mahogany, but that would probably be pretty expensive if you paid a woodworking shop to make them.
You can try a junkyard search here:
http://car-part.com/index.htm

I would try to glue it back into position... There are alot of great glues to use today that we didn't have back then.