560sel oil pressure?

My 89 560sel has 205k miles. What oil pressure should it hold at Idle speed, In gear?

At idle, in gear, the oil pressure should technically be anything above 0 I believe (maybe it is above 1, I forget), but in reality, the norm is between 2 and 3. At speed the oil pressure should peg at 3, and at idle in N the oil pressure should be just below 3. Richard

Above 1 at idle... the moment you blip the throttle, 3... driving 3...