'86 300E - No Blower

I replaired a bad blower motor regulator last year on my '92 300TE and believe the same problem w/ my parents '86 300E. No blower on heat/a/c with auto climate or manual.
- I pulled the yellow/red/black connector located behind the master cylinder and supplied 12v directly to the red and ran the black to ground. With the car on and blower on high switch, I get no blower.
- I have not directly tested the blower.
- I do not see a fuse link located on the drivers strut. Where is the fuse link for the blower located on an '86.
Sounds like blower regulator. Thoughts?
Chip L
Get the power to the blower to see if it work. It is most likely the blower is bad.