Q.: '92 Sunbird bad blower motor...

The heater blower motor on my friends '92 Sunbird *sounds* like it's blowing (i.e., the sound increases on the high setting and decreases when low) but no air is being forced from the vents. With the winter approaching, radiant heating of the passenger compartment will be a challenge. Is the motor easy to replace? Underneath the glove box or center console?

TIA! Darryl.

Reply to
Darryl

-----------------Check for clogs in the system before you replace the motor. a common problem are the vents are clogged.

Reply to
Mike!

Where is the blower motor? Under the glove box or center console? Is it possible to block the output to all the vents?!

Thanks, Darryl.

Reply to
Darryl

Usually blockage in the intake - but in my wife's New Yorker the heater housing was half full of maple keys and Honey Locust stems.

Reply to
clare