'92 190E O2 sensor

I need to replace the O2 sensor, poor gas mileage, soft sooty tailpipe deposits, plus not being changed at the 60,000 mile interval. I was told that the sensor in the '90 5.0 Mustang was exactly the same.
(except for the 3 wire connector that must be changed) Ford dealer (parts) knew nothing of this, and in fact asked which one? seems there are 2 sensors for this model. one costs 75.oo the other 86.oo MB dealer cost for O2 sensor 186.oo Does any one know which is which? numbers,size,? .......................Rick
Get the Ford O2 sensor at a parts store.
The P/N for the Mustang plug is:
AUVC927082, about $10 for a 1990 Mustang 302). Cut the plug off your old sensor and splice that to the new Ford lead.
Joe

This link might help.
http://avalanche.realitydns.com/~revol/forum/viewtopic.php?t226