Aftermarket Supercharge

Hi everyone,
Any one hear about aftermarket supercharged modification for old C200 or C180.
Keith Beast E14 4NS Docklands

I wouldn't bother. The supercharger on the C180 K is extremely sophsiticated, not to mention the compression ratio would be different.
It would be better to trade the C180 for a C320 if you wanted more power.

Just bought that cheap cheap C180 NZ$7000, wanna to play arround with this powerless project car only.
Keith E14 4NS Tiller Road

Take a look here:-
http://www.birds.uk.com
No C180s though. Mind you, they'll turn your C43 into a C60 for 27k!!!
Have you tried the MB Club UK on the Web?
http://mbclub.co.uk/forums /
I posted your question there, and that's where the answer came from.
DD