Air in the brake system....E260 Sportline(90)

Is there anyone that can help me with a problem i have. I have taken of the calipers to clean them and are going to get the air out of the system. But when i'm trying to do this its only air coming true the niples and no brakefluid.

thanks for all help Egil (Norway)

Reply to
Eva Linda-Marie Gysell

Bleeding brakes is best done with an assistant who steps on the brake pedal while you open each caliper's bleeder. So the routine is for you to open the bleeder and call for your friend to press the pedal then you close the bleeder and only then do they release the pedal and that cycle is repeated until only fluid bleeds out of the caliper. Then you check and refill the fluid level in the master cylinder so no new air gets pumped into the system.

Then on to the next wheel.

Don't reuse the expelled brake fluid.

Reply to
T.G. Lambach