ALLDATAdiy spammer

When I posted my 'Hard Shifting' message a little earlier, I received the following mail from snipped-for-privacy@XXXXX.com: (XXX = anonymized)

I was a little suspicious, cause it sounded a bit like a commercial to me. Especially with the embedded number in the link. I checked the alldatadiy site and found that they have no info for a '87 250D and they don't have any info for a '88 250D either!
I mailed Andy to ask him to tell me a little more about his 'similar problem' but received no reply.
My conclusion is that this 'guy' is spamming people who post to this group. A little googling turned up similar messages:
http://alt.nntp2http.com/autos/audi/2008/07/c5a4c432a0b158cb8da010ba2234adf6.html http://www.mombu.com/asian_cars/asiancars/t-97-accord-disk-brake-caliper-1750226.html
X.

Yup. I've gotten that exact message from "Andy" and some other name after posts here. It's a spammer.