Assyst Reset

Anyone know how to reset Maintenance indicator on a A-Class 160 CDI made in 1999 ? After reset how many km is it possible to do, before next indication ?
Thanks.
It should be in the owner's manual, but perhaps you don't have it.
DAS
There is actually a site that you can go to for all types of owners manuals for literally all kinds of items. Car manuals to users manuals for equipment and electronics too. Sorry I don't have the exact name of the site on the tip of my tongue, but it is something like manualsonline.com. I initially came across it using google, which is about the only search engine I use anymore. Anyway, the nice thing about this site is that you can find manuals for just about any type of car and print out what you need. Of course, any dealer could probably order you one as well, especially since your car isn't that old. Hope some of this helps.

in