Broken hose to AT modulator in 420SEL- Sorry if reposting

Hi, Sorry if I'm reposting but i think my first post disappeared :(
I've got 1990 420 SEL (w126). I'm going to replace vacuum hose to the modulator in Automatic Transmission.
Is it a standard hose (3,5x 9mm) used in other vacuum lines in the car, sold per meter ? Or do I need a special hose (Can anyone give me the part number ?)
Thanks for your help.
Kubak /Krakow,PL/