Buy this van!!

I am in process of buying my 3ed E350 XLT with V10. This a work horse, it tows my 7000 lb travel trailer with ease. Mountains are no problem.
Interstate speeds all while towing no problem and power to spare. My vans have a wheelchair package and it handles all of this with no problem. On any trip 2 adults 2 kids 3 dogs a power wheelchair and 30 foot travel trailer and my E350 does it all with ease.
http://autourl.org/cars/2008-ford-e-series-wagon.html